Welcome to Handworks.

I enjoy creating with my hands and sharing the creations with others.

Below are a few Handworks for sale.

If you would like to purchase an item, please e-mail me at the address in my profile. I will return e-mail you my address for mailing a check or money order. Upon its reciept, I will mail the item to you.


Please e-mail me any questions you might have about my Handworks.

I hope you enjoy browsing and finding a place in your life for one of my Handworks.


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Embroidered Bag:

A unique bag, of my design. Reminiscent of old pockets pioneer women tied under their aprons before the advent of sewn in pockets.

Features a 6" reclaimed brass zipper, with ringed pull. Embroidered with pearled cotton on osnaburg fabric. Lined with vintage style cotton.
Reclaimed wool used in bird and stem.
Body of the bag measures 1 1/2"h X 8 1/2"w. The handle is 39" long, and rests nicely on hip.
$65.00, includes shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment