Welcome to Handworks.

I enjoy creating with my hands and sharing the creations with others.

Below are a few Handworks for sale.

If you would like to purchase an item, please e-mail me at the address in my profile. I will return e-mail you my address for mailing a check or money order. Upon its reciept, I will mail the item to you.


Please e-mail me any questions you might have about my Handworks.

I hope you enjoy browsing and finding a place in your life for one of my Handworks.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Earth and Flowers Bag.

A colorful garden planted in the warm fertile earth.



Embroidered flowers of pearled cotton floss and bits of wool colored in cream and burgandy. "Planted" on the specked brown reclaimed wool and made into a charming folk art, half oval bag.



The interior is faced in matching wool, lined in tan and cream cotton check, with coordinated cotton pocket.



The body of the bag measures 12 1/2w X 9 1/2 w. The strap measures 37". The bag is secured with a magnetic closure.


$65. includes shipping in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment