Welcome to Handworks.

I enjoy creating with my hands and sharing the creations with others.

Below are a few Handworks for sale.

If you would like to purchase an item, please e-mail me at the address in my profile. I will return e-mail you my address for mailing a check or money order. Upon its reciept, I will mail the item to you.


Please e-mail me any questions you might have about my Handworks.

I hope you enjoy browsing and finding a place in your life for one of my Handworks.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tassels

Luxurious tassels, juxtaposed to primitive, colorful painted furnishings, is a pleasing detail.



Made from vintage glass doorknobs, rayon fringe, and beaded trim.

Black and clear tones will coordinate with any color in your home.


The tassel loop has a 5 1/2" drop. From top of knob to bottom of fringe - 5 1/2".

I have two matching tassels. May be purchased together or individually.

$20. each, includes shipping in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment